Thank you everyone for your lovely comments that you have posted recently – there are so many lovely lovely arty crafty and talented gals out there and you have all become part of my social life and for that I am very grateful….for a while before I blogged, I used to keep a lid on my arty crafty side, apart from my Ebay, that was the only type of craft that I let myself do, as once I start to let my head get crafty…..it kinda snowballs into a whirlwind of creativity, as I have to do everything perfect and then it all becomes a chore!….but this time I am enjoying it, because this time I seem to be able to find the time to do more and more! Time management, Fred calls it – I have never been one for time management – as I tend to drift, loosing concentration very easily – and getting bored very easily, but now I have found blogging, looking at all you wonderful talented people kinda keeps me creative – you are like fuel to my engine…and for that I sincerely thank you all……
Now…..not so long ago Mary sent Fred and I, A ‘Nice matters’ award – Thank you so much Mary, it really was very sweet of you…..this got us a thinking…..and we decided that we would love to create an award to send to our most inspirational blogger friends…I am so sorry if there already is an award for this – as we do not want to tread on anyone’s toes – but we really feel that we would like to send, A Happy – ‘Inspire to be creative’ Award to a few people who’s blogs we feel have inspired our creativity, so here we go, We would love to send this award to:-
1. Record the day (Blogs is no longer Live) – this is like no other blog you have ever seen before – this gal has talent, you must take a look.
2. Old flowers 4 me – Joanne is one eclectic funky chick – if ever you are feeling low, visit her and she will cheer you right up – she is lovely.
3. The Vintage Chica (Blog is no longer Live)– Fred loves this gal – she is so inspirational to him – she started off Fred’s sock phenomenon!!
4. Blueyonder – Stefani’s blog is lovely and so are her boys, you must catch up with her, she was the first gal to leave me a comment – she inspires me to think of my family.
5. Anna Maria Horner – I love this lady and her creativity – she was one of the first gals to inspire me, to create a blog.
We love these gals, We hope they will inspire you as much as we have been inspired by them, they inspire us in more ways than one and that’s what we love about them.